|Strap material||High quality leather|
|Dimensions|| Dial diameter: 4.4cm
Strap width: 2cm
Full length: 24cm
Shenzhen Sundace Watch Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in the production and processing of electronic watches, quartz watches and other products. It has a complete and scientific quality management system. The integrity, strength and product quality of Shenzhen Sundasi Industry and Trade Co., Ltd. have been recognized by the industry. Friends from all walks of life are welcome to visit, guide and negotiate business.
Instructions for using the watch:
1. Battery When the second hand of a quartz watch jumps or stops every few seconds, and the battery is exhausted, the battery should be replaced in time to avoid leaving the dead battery in the watch for a long time and causing damage to the movement.
2. Temperature The normal working environment temperature of quartz watches is -5 degrees to 50 degrees. Do not place the watch in an environment that is too high or too low (such as sauna or hot spring), otherwise it will affect the accuracy of the watch and the battery life.
3. Fully automatic mechanical watch Fully automatic mechanical watch must be automatically wound by the white movement of the wearer's arm, so it must be worn for more than eight hours a day to ensure accurate timing. If there is not enough wearing time during the day and running time is insufficient, it is recommended that when the watch is taken off at night, swing the watch horizontally for one minute to supplement the winding.
4. Water-resistant water-resistant watches are waterproof in daily life, but they cannot be worn for swimming or diving. It is recommended not to wear a bath to avoid short-circuit or corrosion of the core coil after the water enters and affect the watch's time.
5. Impact and vibration Watches using high-hardness materials (such as cemented carbide, ceramics, sapphire, etc.) have poor impact resistance. Avoid falling, collision, and friction with high-hardness items.
6. Magnetic watches should be kept away from objects with strong magnetic fields such as televisions, magnets, speakers, etc., to prevent the magnetic field from damaging the movement and affecting the accuracy of the watch.
7. Chemical watches should avoid contact with various solvents (such as alcohol, gasoline), mercury, cosmetics, sprays, adhesives, detergents, paints and other corrosive liquids or gases to prevent the surface of the watch case and strap from being corroded and discolored , Deterioration or damage.
8. Take care of the dust, moisture, and moisture accumulated on the case and strap of the watch, which may cause corrosion. For this reason, you should always clean the watch with a soft dry cloth.